Run It, Walk It, Race It…Mud it
2 OR 4 Mile Trail Run/Walk
Chillicothe, OH 45601
4341 Sulphur Lick Rd, Chillicothe, OH 45601, USA
Race Director: Brad Strauch
Below is some important information regarding race day.
**THIS YEAR WE WILL HAVE RACE PACKET PICK UP AVAILABLE ON FRIDAY EVENING 3/16/18 FROM 5:00-6:30 PM AT THE RACE SHELTER AT HOPEWELL MOUND RACE SITE*** 4341 Sulphur Lick Rd Chillicothe, OH
YOU MAY STILL PICK UP PACKET ON RACE DAY. THIS IS IN AN EFFORT TO ALLEVIATE PACKET PICK UP CONGESTION ON RACE DAY. You make pick up family member packets. You may also pick up a friend's but you must have their ID or a copy/picture of their ID In order to do so.
**If you pick up packet Friday you do not need to to go to shelter on race day. You will just need to pick up your bib number and chip at a table that will be located near the white Timing tent by the big blue finish arch.**
1. With 400 participants parking will be limited. Please try to carpool whenever possible. Please follow the parking volunteers directions as they direct you to a parking spot.
2. Race pack pick up will begin at 8:00 AM at the shelter by the parking lot. Extra shirts and glasses will be distributed on a first come first serve basis at registration table.
3. Race Bib and chip pickup will be Race Day Morning for EVERYONE. You will need to pick up your bib number and chip at a table near the starting line.
4. NEW THIS YEAR--AS PER NPS REQUEST THERE WILL BE NO COSTUME AWARD OR PRIZE FOR THE MUDDIEST PARTICIPANT
5. Directions: From Points North of Chillicothe: Take US-23 South towards Chillicothe. Take the OH-207 exit and turn right. Drive 2.3 miles then take LEFT onto OH-104 S. Drive 2.1 Miles and turn RIGHT on Pleasant Valley Road across from Prison entrance. At stop sign bear right and continue ~2.5 miles through light and turn Right on Anderson Station Rd. At intersection turn Right and look for parking attendant to direct you.
**Note: this is NOT the same Hopewell Park that is on Rt 104 across from the prison***
The Address for GPS: 4341 Sulphur Lick Rd Chilicothe, OH
6. If you want official chip time please be sure to pick up your chip during the registration process. IMPORTANT: IF YOU SIGNED UP FOR 4 MILE AND DECIDE TO ONLY RUN 2 EITHER NOTIFY THE TIMING TENT BEFORE THE RACE OR DIRECTLY AFTER YOU CROSS THE FINISH LINE AS THIS WILL SKEW RESULTS. VICE VERSA IS ALSO TRUE.
Look forward to seeing you Saturday!